Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||Freddie Laker (Concorde & Eurobus)|
|A5||Deutschland Nicht Über Alles|
|B1||Do The European|
|B3||Triumph (Of The Good City)|
Written-By – Boyle*, Daneski*, Worman*, Sandell*
|B6||Eurospeed (Your Own Speed)|
- Distributed By – SIS
- Published By – Complete Music Ltd.
- Published By – Danver Music
- Record Company – Demon Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – EMI Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Demon Records Ltd.
- Drums – Carey Fortune (tracks: B4), Pete Howells* (tracks: A3, A5, B1)
- Guitar – Brian James (tracks: B4)
- Harmonica – Lew Lewis (tracks: B4)
- Mixed By – Martin Rushent
- Performer, Producer, Mixed By – J.J. Burnel
- Photography By – Pennie Smith
- Photography By [Photograph Of Pompidou Centre, Paris By] – Allan Ballard
- Producer, Engineer – Alan Winstanley (tracks: A1, A3 to B2, B4 to B6), Martin Rushent (tracks: A2, B3)
- Written-By – J.J. Burnel (tracks: A1 to B3, B5, B6)
NotesRecorded and Mixed in London, 1978
Mau Mau is a division of Demon Records Ltd.
Issued under license from EMI Records Ltd.
℗ 1979 Original sound recordings made by EMI Records Ltd.
© 1987 Demon Records Ltd. Brentford, Middx. Manufactured in England
Limited edition of 3,000 copies.
[from STRANGLED#27 magazine (fan club magazine of SIS Stranglers Information Service), March 1988:
"After months of waiting Demon Records have finally re-released JJ's Euroman LP. The reason for the long delay was because Demon were unable to get acceptable master tapes from EMI.
The new catalogue number of the album is MAU 601 and the album comes in the original sleeve artwork featuring the Pompidou Centre in Paris.
SIS have the sole UK rights to a picture disc of the album which is limited to 3,000 copies worldwide. This is to ensure it remains a collector's item in the future.
As a special offer, anyone purchasing a picture disc will receive a free Euroman tour poster.
The Euroman picture disc costs £8.00, postage free in the UK."]
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): P MAU 601(A)
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): P MAU 601(B)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, stamped): MAU 601 A-4-1-
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, stamped): MAU 601 B-4-1-
|1C 064-62 557, 1 C 064-62 557||J.J. Burnel||Euroman Cometh (LP, Album)||United Artists Records, EMI Electrola, United Artists Records, EMI Electrola||1C 064-62 557, 1 C 064-62 557||Germany||1979|
|L 36923, UAG 30124||J.J. Burnel||Euroman Cometh (LP, Album)||United Artists Records, United Artists Records||L 36923, UAG 30124||New Zealand||Unknown|
|GP 721||J.J. Burnel||Euroman Cometh (LP, Album, Promo)||United Artists Records||GP 721||Japan||1979|
|5C 062-62557||J.J. Burnel||Euroman Cometh (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||5C 062-62557||Netherlands||1979|
|EWO002CD||J.J. Burnel||Euroman Cometh (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Eastworld Recordings||EWO002CD||UK||1999|